Sunday, November 6, 2011

Izabella's 1st Birthday Celebrations Part 1

Wow I cannot believe that I have a one year old! She had grown up so fast and has become such a huge part of our life's. We started out the celebrations by going to the Hogal Zoo with Glammy, Aunt Natalie, and Avery. It was a lot of fun to watch the girls together.
I have to say that the monkeys were the biggest hit with the girls. I think Izzy was taking notes on things to try later when she got home. She is my little monkey!
When we went into the Gorilla exhibit the large silver back walked right up to the window that we were standing at checked us out then decided to sit down and tear at a box right there. Izzy was captivated by the extra large animal!
We did the carousel since it was such a huge hit last time we went to the zoo.
Here are a some pictures from our adventure.
It is going to be so fun having these two so close together! It is only the start of things to come. Love you All!

1 comments:

Miss Lego said...

Hihi, I like the pics with the monkey statue. Sounds like a nice day!