Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween!

I like Halloween. Probably not as much as Nate, but I really enjoy the theatrics of this holiday. Just this weekend we went with a bunch of friends to dinner and a haunted house (Nightmare on 13th) before Clint heads out on his mission. In all honesty I get so scared when we do stuff like that because I am a big scared y cat and Nate loves to give me an even harder time. But by the end of things I can sit back and laugh at myself.

So throughout the Haunted house we were trying to take pictures so half of them didn't turn, and we kept getting in trouble by the security people.
Here is Clint the future missionary!
Here is the mighty Jeff Willis!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Halloween is such a fun holiday!! Dressing up is so much fun! So we do for sure need to get together sometime soon! Let me know what your schedule is like!

Chris and Kristen said...

How fun! I haven't been to a haunted house in forever.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. execpt the fact that I'm a scardy cat! I usually won't even go... Patrick finds other ways to scare me everyday.