Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rocking our World!

Nate was a little distraught at first (he really wanted a boy) worrying about all of the time he's going to have to spend protecting our baby girl, but he is coming around to the thought that he's going to be her Hero! And not to stress about the future. She is going to love her daddy soo much I can already see it now. I can't wait to meet her!

She is completely healthy! She was rubbing her head and wiggling around. It was so amazing to see. Some of our family got to join us for this ultra sound and it was such a fun experience! Here are a few shots of our little girl!
Here is a shot of my belly. I am finally starting to show. (I am just over 4 months)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Woot woot! Congrats! :) Thank heaven for little girls, I say! You will have so much fun with her...daddy will be wrapped around her little finger! :)

HAYHAY said...

I didn't even know you were preggo... CONGRATS. yeah for baby girls. My boys will need some cuties to chase after.

You are looking great Vanessa!

jessica said...

Congrates! Girls are so precious... You look beautiful as ever!

chad and candice said...

AWESOME! Im having a girl too! Im SO excited! Congrats to you!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!

Turpin's said...

Hey Congrats! That is so exciting! You look fabulous too!!! Hopefully your feeling better!!

Hay and J said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats love! I can't wait to see if your going to have a precious little red head! She is going to be so cute! Your belly is cute!

Stefanie said...

I am so excited for you two! Daughters are fantastic and you will fall so helplessly in love with yours. Dressing her will be so much fun, and in a year or two, dad can start teaching her how to be the toughest paintball princess in Utah! It's going to be great. Glad you are feeling better. The barfing is the WORST!

Chris and Kristen said...

Yeah for a girl! I'm biased however of course, but they are a lot of fun, although they do bring more drama than boys, but still fun. Nate will come around and wonder why he ever wanted a boy. You look fantastic for just over four months. You are going to be so cute pregnant since you are so tiny!