Sunday, October 12, 2008

WARNING!! Long Update

Well time has been flying by here for us. I have been meaning to update my blog, but have continued to run out of time. Well enough with excuses here is what has been going on with us over the last month and a half...

We went on a Durbano family vacation to Lake Powell! For those of you who have not been there let me tell you that it is a little slice of Heaven! We had perfect weather and even better company. Unfortunately I didn't take a camera so I have been waiting for others to send me pictures. I'll post them as soon as I get them. It was a fabulous trip!

I have had two of my best friends have babies that are completely adorable! First was Nicole & Pat Burns. They had a healthy baby boy that they named Carter. He is a cutie. He has an adorable older brother Lincoln that keeps Nicole on her toes! I love to hang out with them it a lot of fun!

My best friend Jessi had her first baby boy the end of September. It was quite an event. Crew was a tough little boy to get to leave the safety of his mother! He sure is cute. He came into the world a whopping 9 lbs. 1 oz. Nate and I got to meet up with them when they came to Utah to take Crews baby pictures. We love Jessi and Grant and miss them so much!

Here's Baby Crew! And below is Jessi and I!


Nate bought me my first EVER digital camera so I have been taking lots of pictures with it in hopes of being able to blog a little more often. So if the rest seems boring that's too bad!

Nate and I have been preparing for the winter. Here are a few pictures of the latest and greatest. We went into our forest of a back yard and cut down some dead trees to serve as firewood.

Nate with the mighty Chainsaw!Here's the start of our stack of Firewood

Our dogs are growing like crazy. It has been a lot of fun playing with them. They have some of the best personalities!

Roxy has become our little escape artist! She's dug holes climbed on top of the kennel all to get out.

And after a long day of play they crash on the couch with us.

This is the first time that they have ever been in snow! And the Love it. Every time that we brought them back in they would wine to get out. Oh by the way... We got 4 inches of snow!! Crazy.

0 comments: