Monday, August 24, 2009

Two Years Down & Forever To Go!

Two years ago today I had the privilege of being sealed to my Best Friend for All Eternity.  As I stop to ponder our life together I cannot help but Thank our Heavenly Father for this Wonderful Man I call Husband.  This man who holds my heart is a hard worker, a teasing playmate, a thoughtful companion, a loyal friend, a passionate soul, & a protector.   Thank you for everything you do; for standing next to me through thick and thin, for picking me up when I fall, for making me laugh when I cry, and for holding me close when times are tough.  I had no idea that I could love someone as much as I love you!  
Here's to 2 years Babe!  
I Love You!  





4 comments:

Stephen, Britney, Ellie, Lila, Andrew, & Marcus said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jenni said...

Congratulations. You guys really are a cute couple.

Hay and J said...

Congrats love!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm sure at times it seem like yesterday when you guys met and got married. So cute!