Thursday, July 29, 2010

Excitement!!

So yesterday was the first day we could cook in 5 weeks! It was one of the happiest moments. I had to snap a quick shot of the beginning of our kitchen. It is almost done with the remodel and then we get to completely settle back in!

My mom also asked me to post a belly photo since it has almost been a month since she has seen it so here are the belly updates......

I am 26 weeks along. The baby is measured to be at the most 7 lbs when she's born (which I was a little relieved to hear having a really big baby scares me...) We did the level one ultra sound where the spend about a half hour checking the baby for all sorts of things. It was really interesting to watch. All checked out perfectly 10 fingers, 10 toes, healthy heart, brain developing greatly, no sign of any troubles. (YEAH!)

4 comments:

Stephen, Britney, Ellie, Lila, Andrew, & Marcus said...

Kitchen look great! YAY for home cooked meals! You look great. Love ya! :) Britney

Melissa said...

Congrats on the kitchen! And on the healthy baby! Even if she does come out as a big baby...you'll be fine as long as you have an epidural and stay on the drugs for a few days afterwards! :)

Chris and Kristen said...

Yeah for a new Kitchen! I hope you can post pictures of the other parts of your remodel. It would be fun to see!

HAYHAY said...

Yay for a baby girl. My mom told me the other day that she had so mych fun going down the girl isle (for your baby). Em and Linds are having boys this year so that will make the coats grandbaby count 0-girls 6 boys. I'm excited for you, and your sweetie. You're getting close!