Friday, July 31, 2009

Girls Day at Lagoon!

I got a call from a dear friend of mine informing me of a Girls Day at Lagoon, and could not have been more excited! We had so much fun running around riding rides and laughing at how we must be getting older due to the fact that we all were starting to get a little dizzy after the rides! How funny how time changes things. After a morning of non stop going we decided that we should go to Lagoona Beach! We literally went around in the lazy river a ton of times! Just floating, and talking, and trying to stay away from splashing children.



Here are a few pictures from Lagoona Beach that is the only time that I had my camera with me. {Unfortunately Nicole and Lashel left before I took these}


Thanks Girls for the Great Day!

1 comments:

Becky said...

loved it need to do something else wild and crazy again soon!!! :)