Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun Filled Weekends!

I have been trying desperately to find time to do this blog because I have so many fun pictures that I am getting behind in. It all started February 13th the day before Lovers day. Nate and I chose to celebrate Valentines that day by enjoying each others company and getting some yummy dinner. Nate was full of surprises, and I loved every minute of it!


First he bought me these beautiful flowers! (Hand picked I might add)


Second with a fun hat and Jacket. Third with a Romantic night including candles, rose peddles, and a fire set up in our bedroom! (You all know what happened next : )





It was so nice to have a night to spend with each other and relax. I love Nate so much! He is so much more than my Knight in Shinning Armor, He's my Best Friend, my Second Half. Someone I can't live with out! I love you Honey!

Next adventure was an outdoor excursion up into the mountains to play in the snow! All of the family got together and went tubing behind the snowmobile. It was a blast. Captain Doug was there to make sure that everyone was covered in snow before the tubing adventure ended. It was so much fun. You can imagine how much snow we had! We even got Captain Doug to take a ride around!

We also took the dog's up to run and play in the snow. They had a blast they chased the tubers almost every time. By the time we got them home they were exhausted.

Then the boys built a jump so those who brought their snowboards or ski's could have even more fun.

I loved every minute of our play time. I even jumped myself and manage not to get injured!


Nate did a great job too being that he is a skier.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like your husband did a good job spoiling you for Valentines day. I love the flowers.

Chris and Kristen said...

Wow. What a great hubby you have to do all of that for you. That's awesome. What a day in the snow you had too! I haven't been boarding in like 5 years. I don't think I could even imagine how much I would suck the first few times going down the mountain let alone a jump. Way to go on the jump!