Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Fun!

So Nate and I have been spend a lot of time with friends and family this fall and it has been lots of fun. To kick it off we all celebrated Dougs birthday and the Timbermine Restaurant! It was a blast to spend time with the Durb's. We over ate and laughed until tears were coming up! I love them so much!

Later in October we took a trip with our friends to Las Vegas! It was so much fun! We played a few games, ate a lot of food, and listened to lots of good music! Nate and I spent an extra day there to have a little us time. It was so nice!

We went and walked through the Belagio and went into there amazing gardens! I would strongly encourage anyone heading down that way to stop. It is always amazing.

2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

I love the gardens at the Bellagio. They are so pretty, but I think the fountain is my favorite. I haven't been to Vegas in a long time!

Natalie said...

Fun fall pictures! Looks like you had so much fun in Vegas. And truly, the Timbermine was a blast! Rolling-on-the-floor laughing. So great. Love you!