Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday Madness!

This week has been a very special week of celebration! June 2 was Nate and Natalie's (his twin) Birthday. We like to celebrate things as long as we can in this family. I am personally greatful because I had a two week birthday! Anyways... We have big plans made for this weekend. Nate has decided that he wants to celebrate his birthday with friends and some family down at Sky Ranch.

For those of you who are not familiar with the area. It is a tiny community of houses located east of Hurricane, UT. It is a very beautiful and secluded area where we can relax, four wheel, and doing some shooting. It is going to be an eventful weekend so look forward to a future Blog!

I would also like to recognize one of my very best friends that also shares the famous birthday day June 2. This would be my incredible friend Jessie Pennington! Jessie and I spent many endless nights enjoying take out, reality TV, and each others company. We also spent the majority of our day laying by the pool and reading gossip magazines! Who could ask more than that.

Sadly enough her husband Grant (who is amazing) decided to finish school and start his career back in Farmington, New Mexico with his family. By doing this he took Jessie with him even though I offered to keep her with me. How selfish was that! (Just teasing) This has brought a many great things to their life's though. Including there first baby. A boy due in September! I couldn't be more excited for them, and I look forward to seeing them step in to the world of parenting.

Jessie, Happy Birthday! I love you and miss you! You too Grant. : )

Not to drag this out too much longer but I would also like to make a shout out to Meag and Lis and wish them also a Happy Birthday! They too share the amazing day of June 2, and they happen to be twins as well! I am a fan of fun events!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy cow birthdays all around! Happy Birthday to YOU too Venessa! Nice change to the blog title picture. I love that shot. A little butt grabbing never hurt anyone.

I'm excited for sky ranch!

HAYHAY said...

Happy Birthday Nate! That header picture is amazing. How fun you two are. I'm glad I have your blog. I'm excited to keep in touch.

meag said...

thanks for that sweet little shout out to lis and i. you are too cute!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Hey Venessa! It is Kristen from your home ward in Rupert. I lost track of you over the years! It is nice to see that you are doing well and congrats on your marriage. Married life is so fun.