Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Blog Beginning

The start of our life together is located in Layton, Utah. In a cute house that we are fixing up to be our very own. Our most recent project (against Nate's will) is painting the kitchen. It is turning our really nice though.

We have recently had an addition to our little family… I know what you are all thinking and your wrong. The addition is our adorable puppy Diesel if you can call him that. He is getting so big and fast!

He has seriously Quadupled in size!

He is so much fun and CUTE!

Not much is happening here. Nate is preparing to enter back into school in about two weeks. A necessary evil, and I am sure that you all have been there and understand, but we are very excited for him to push and finish.

Most of you that know me my hair has always been long... Well I recently had the urge to Chop my hair of and donate it to Locks of Love. It was an adventure getting the nerve to do it, but I love it!





4 comments:

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

Ness!! Yay for bloggers! I am so glad that you started one! I tell you, it really helps in keeping in touch!
First off, painting the kitchen is the pits!! Been there, done that! But like you said, it makes the world of difference when it is all said and done!
Second, Diesel is adorable! I want to come and stay with you guys and cuddle the dog all night long, and I will cuddle you and Nate of course! (remember the good ol days when we would have sleepovers...you, me and Grant in the bed! AWESOME!)
Third, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! I have been having the itch to cut mine as well! It is so much more fun and seems like more of a "style" when you have shorter hair!! Looks very cute! I miss you guys like crazy and I wish that we were going with you guys to St. George!! (tear tear) Lets plan something soon so Grant and I can come up and see you guys!

Katie said...

Oh my heck!! Venessa!! How have you been!? I am so happy you found me too because I haven't seen you since forever or talked to you! How are you doing!? You look so good in your pictures!! Life is going good for us! Keep in touch!!

meag said...

Venessa..
hey how is it going. i found you off of tiffs, and i was so happy. you look so cute, i love your hair. how is everything going?

Natalie said...

Hey hey! My sister-in-law has a blog! I love it! So cute - how did you do all the cute background stuff? It's perfect and green, so fitting. Your pictures are absolutely adorable! You're gorgeous, so naturally the pics would be great. I'm adding you to my blog roll this very instant!