Saturday, July 23, 2011

Splash Pad Fun

Saturday we went down to our friends Dax and Marina's house to have a play date. There is a splash pad a few blocks down from their house in their neighborhood that we wanted to try out. I was not sure how Izzy was going to do since she can't walk but our little fish LOVED it. It took her a few minutes to get used to the water splashing her in the face, but once she was used to it she was off. It was so cute she was crawling on her tip toes to try and keep her knees off of the pavement (she does this at home on our tile). I had to keep chasing her around and bring her back. I was so worried about her knees getting scraped. She has a little road rash but it is mostly on her toes. It was so worth it to see how excited she was. Every time I would pick her up she would squirm until I would put her back down. It was a lot of fun.

Hudson, Mo, and Izzy

Look at the excitement in her face! I love it!

Hmm.... What do you think happens next?
SPLASH!
and the after shock.

Our little crawler. Never stays still.


But so Happy!!

A very tired girl after all of the fun. (Notice daddy wearing her hat : )

2 comments:

Stephen, Britney, Ellie, Lila, Andrew, & Marcus said...

Super cute!! I can't wait until we can do stuff like that together. The girls are totally excited to be close to baby Izzy and of course the kittys says Lila. :)

Chris and Kristen said...

So cute! I love the suit. I can't believe she is crawling already. Crazy! Ali is 9 months and still not mobile, but I'm okay with that.